TSC Appointment Letters for New Teachers: the recruitment of teachers by the Commission is demand driven and has been decentralized to TSC County for primary schools and Board of Management for post-primary institutions.
TSC Process of recruitment and selection
- The Commission will advertise available vacancies and interested candidates will be required to submit application forms to the county/institutions where they would wish to be considered for employment.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to appear before the recruitment panel.
- Successful candidates will fill employment forms.
- Agents will submit completed forms and merit lists to TSC headquarters
TSC Vetting Process
The Commission will vet the recruitment documents in accordance with the guidelines and:
- Inform the recruiting agents of the outcome of the vetting process.
- Issue appointment letters to successful candidates. Failure to take up the appointment within the stipulated period will automatically lead to cancellation of the appointment.
Aggrieved candidates may channel their grievances to the Commission within two weeks from selection date.
More about TSC Recruitment
- TSC posting letters 2018
- TSC appointment letters for new teachers 2018
- TSCappointment letters 2018
- TSS confirmation letter
- TSC application for confirmation of appointment
- TSC appointment letters for recruited teachers 2018
- TSC recruitment 2018/2019
- TSC teachers replacement list