Apply for Telkom Kenya Marketing Manager Job
Reporting to: Regional Sales Manager
Department: Mobile Sales
Role Purpose: This position is responsible for effectively managing all available resources in order to maximize van/rig profitability and to maximize sales and exceed customers’ expectations whilst adhering to Telkom Kenya policies and procedures.
They will also create, drive and manage all activations and animations within the distribution and sales channel.
- Maximize sales through effective sales trade management.
- Ensure customer expectations are exceeded in terms of service standards and product knowledge in order to grow the customer base.
- Develop cycle plan of activations and market storm route plans in liaison with Sales teams.
- Organize, recruit ground support teams and supervise activation on a day to day basis.
- Set up and management of Van/Rig
- Planning and management of Market storms and MITs
- Ensure supply chain management; stock administration, stock inventory and cash management flow.
- Observe and analyze market dynamics in order to optimize local market opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Marketing, Accounting or a related field from a recognized Institution.
- 3-5 years’ in consumer and business marketing environment.
- FMCG experience will be an added advantage.
- Should be able to demonstrate understanding of the role to deliver commercial and brand objectives
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Capacity to propose solutions, make advices
- Good business awareness of trade activations, planning and operations.
- Firm understanding of retail trade dynamics
- Understanding of consumer marketing discipline.
This position is open to Kenyan citizens only.
How to Apply
If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by latest 12th February 2018, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.
Apply through email@example.com and ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.