Reporting to the Head of Agency Network – MFS, and overseeing the distribution administration Team, the role will be responsible for managing the operations and administration the Agency Team, handling escalations from the Call Centre relating to the distribution as well as daily MFS operations and processes. The Agency Administration Manager – MFS will also be responsible for continued monitoring of the the liquidity performance of the distribution as well as managing the processing of applications for the distribution channels.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the day–to-day planning, the agency administration team and ensure the team adheres to the work schedule and achieves the required daily SLA targets and quality standards.
- Prepares and submits regular weekly statistical reports to management and the administration team providing analyses and action plans to that address areas of opportunity.
- Provide the statistical data on escalations from the the distribution channel to back office support at the contact centre
- Develop and maintain a database for Agents and Partners created on the mobile money system or other data repository, as required.
- Manage the channel recruitment process from receipt of the applications through to handing over the application to the product team, in line with the Channel recruitment process; once the applications have been completed the Agency administration team will continue the process with the distribution team.
- Provide recommendations for product and process development based on customer feedback and from the analysis reports of the escalations.
- Manage the Back-Office team, prepare Back Office weekly and monthly KPIs report for RA and Head of Product & Operations
- Commission calculations for the entire distribution, revenue share, airtime re-imbursement commission (check accruals for all commission structures), drafted for approval for payment
- Float management analysis-float level in the market up to the distribution team.
- Float prediction based upon analysis of float utilisation, and communication to the channels to ensure that there is sufficient orders.
- Analysis-revenue, costs, tariff, transaction type
- Airtime reconciliation between IN and CWS
- All wallets reconciliations-MIC super-agent, bank balance wallets etc.
- Undertake leadership of the Agency Administration Team and manage execution of section objectives.
- Establish staff KPIs, conduct monthly performance evaluations and plan staff training and skills improvement.
- Maintain strong ties and consistent communication with Marketing and Technical teams to capture appropriate commercial requirements and manage technical implementation and project timelines
Academic/ Professional Qualifications
- Degree in Marketing, Business or other relevant field
- 3-5 years relevant sales and distribution experience
- Proven experience in managing Telco/Banking agency networks and sales and distribution operations.
- Proven management and motivation skills
- Strong Analytical skills – able to assess reports, identify issues, root cause, and recommend solutions, expert spread sheet skills a distinct advantage
- Adept in administration demonstrating a deep understanding in the adherence and formation of exhaustive processes
- Financial Management – develop and manage budgets, drive down costs wherever possible.
- Strong leadership skills
- Presentation and communication skills – superior, both written and oral. Experience in report writing.
This position is opened to Kenyan citizens only. If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by latest 12th January 2018, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees. Apply through email@example.com and quote the job title in the subject field. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Position: Internal Counsel
Region: Nairobi, Kenya
Reporting to: Head of Legal
Department: Corporate Affairs
To serve as in-house legal counsel of the business, advice on legal matters that impact the company, represent the company on matters of a legal nature and to support the company in the identification and management of legal risks.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
· Execute duties in a cost effective manner
· Contribute to the cost saving targets of the Legal function
· Engage with business unit managers to identify need for support and to understand their business challenges
· Communicate changes in laws that impact on the business in a timely and effective manner
· Review commercial contracts to ensure compliance and protect the interests of the business
· Represent the company in legal matters and prepare all relevant documentation for the court
· To advise on changes in the legal framework within which the company operates as and when such changes occur and to advise on amendments to business policies required by such changes.
· Provide legal support and advice in the negotiation and conclusion of contracts.
· Advise all departments on licenses, authorizations, other legal requirements for company projects.
· Represent the company in legal forums.
· Tend to the business’ litigation matters including suits initiated by the business and suits initiated against the business.
· To ensure that external legal counsel is briefed on a timely basis and thoroughly when appropriate.
· Engage in negotiations of legal nature on behalf of the business.
· Execute the People Management strategy of the business through compliance with all HR policies and procedures
· Ensure effective communication to all employees with regards to changes in the legal environment.
Academic/ Professional Qualifications
· Relevant Law Degree from a reputable recognized institution.
· Diploma from Kenya School of law (KSL) is a mandatory requirement.
· Must be an Admitted Advocate.
· 3 or more years’ experience in legal practice, law firm or as legal counsel for a large company.
· Extensive knowledge of the laws of Kenya with a focus on law that impacts directly on the telecommunications industry.
· An ability to convey complex legal issues in easily understandable language.
· Personal Effectiveness and Credibility
· Influencing & Negotiating
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Pro-active &multi-tasking
· Analytical thinking and problem solving skills – collects researches and anlyses data
· Accuracy and attention to details – prioritises and plans work
· Team-work and co-operation
This position is open to Kenyan citizens only. If you are up to the challenge & fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by latest 31st December 2017 , please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees. Apply through firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.