Is Transferring Money in and out of KCB M-pesa Account Free?
Is Transferring Money in and out of KCB Mpesa Account Free?
Here are charges for transactions in KCB – MPESA Transactions.
KCB – Mpesa Charges
- Dialing on to KCB Mobi Bank via USSD is charged by your mobile phone subscriber. Safaricom subscribers pay Kshs. 2.
- Balance enquiry is charged at Kshs. 33
- Mini statement is charged at Kshs. 33
- Forex rates are free.
- Airtime purchase for own phone and other phone is free
- M-PESA transfer from KCB account to M-PESA is Kshs. 55
- Mobi Loan and Kopa Bill Loan are charged an interest of 6%
- Salary Advance is charged an interest rate of 8% per month.
- Benefits of Mobile Banking
- How to purchase Airtime through KCB via (*522#)
- How to purchase Airtime via KCB App & Pay bill
- How to transfer money from M-PESA to a KCB account
- How to Open a KCB M-BENKI Account through MPESA
- What are the KCB – MPESA Charges
- How to Withdraw Money from KCB to Mpesa,
- Is Transferring Money in and Out of Kcb M-Pesa Account Free,
- How to Withdraw Money from My KCB Account to Mpesa,
- Kcb Mobile Banking App,
- Kcb Account Balance,
- Kcb Bank To Mpesa Charges,,
- Is It Free To Transfer Money In And Out Of Kcb M Pesa Account
- How To Register Kcb Mobile Banking,
- How To Withdraw Money From Family Bank To Mpesa,
- kcb mobile banking charges,
- how to withdraw money from kcb to mpesa.
- kcb account balance,
- kcb mobile banking app,
- kcb mpesa transfer charges,
- kcb mobi loan terms and conditions,
- kcb bank account details,
- is transferring money in and out of kcb m-pesa account free,