3. General Manager
The General Manager will be in charge of Finance and Administration, Human Resource, Information & Communication Technology, Corporate Communication, Legal Services Departments, and Stores and Security Divisions, and provide administrative service to Board Secretariat and Procurement Departments.
- Provides strategic direction in the management of Human Resource in the Authority;
- Ensures that REA adopts and implements effective strategies for the deployment of ICT infrastructure through developing and implementing the ICT strategy and policy;
- Ensure proper financial management in the Authority including, budgeting and budget control, cash and management, compilation of statutory financial report and preparation of final accounts;
- Oversee preparation of Authority’s annual budget by consolidation of all departmental budgets as per Government Policy and presentation to the Board for approval;
- Developing and ensuring effectiveness of performance Management systems;
- Formulate and implement creative communications strategies and public relations programs;
Promote a positive corporate image of the Authority;
Ensures that the Authority’s legal obligations are met in accordance with the
- Authority’s mandate;
Ensuring that the Authority Comply with the Procurement and Disposal Act 2015;
- Provide advisory functions to the top management on matters relating to the security of staff and equipment of REA;
Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field from a recognized institution ;
- Master degree in any relevant field from a recognized institution;
- Leadership or Management course is an added advantage
- Member of a relevant professional body.
- At least twelve (12) years’ work experience and at least 6 years at a senior management level;
- High knowledge level in a busy environment;
- Decision making and problem solving skills;
- Strong leadership ,planning and supervisory skills;
- Report writing skills;
- Demonstrated integrity;
- Action oriented;
- Conflict resolution;
- Meets the requirements of chapter six of the constitution.