Register Partnership or Sole Proprietorship Business in Kenya
The process of registering a sole-proprietorship and partnership is the same.
The process is as follows:
a. After the name search, if your chosen name is available for registration you will get a form (Form BN/2) from the registrar of companies.
b. You will need to fill out Form BN/2.
c. For a sole proprietorship, the part where it says â€œParticulars of proprietor or partnersâ€ will bear only one name. For a partnership, this part can have up to 20 partners.
d. After you have completed the form, take it back to the Registrar of Companies. You will need to pay Ksh. 800.
Registration takes between 2 to 3 weeks.
[Download Form BN/2 HERE] or regiser online via Ecitizen.go.ke
- procedure for registering a business name in kenya,
- registering a sole proprietorship in kenya,
- ecitizen business registration,
- how to register a company in Kenya pdf,
- how to register a partnership business in kenya,
- how to register a company in kenya 2017,
- business name registration form in kenya,
- business name search letter kenya,