- Candidates must be Kenyan citizens
- Aged between 18-26 yrs, Should be physically and medically fit in accordance with KDF standards
- Have no criminal record
- Minimum height 5ft 3in ( 5′ 3″ ),
- Minimum weight for men 54.55 kg & 50 kg for women
- Female candidates must not be pregnant
A minimum of mean grade B (plain) in KCSE up to university degree with minimum subject grade of C+ (plus) in English, Mathematics and in any one of the Pure Sciences (Physics, Chemistry or Biology).
Those aspiring to join KDF as GSO Cadets should note that the initial training period will cover three continuous years leading to a BSC in Military Science on completion.
A minimum of mean grade B (plain) in KCSE and an undergraduate degree from a recognised Institution or University. Must be registered with the relevant statutory body where applicable and minimum 2 years working experience.
SPECIALIST OFFICERS VACANCIES
Must have a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBCh.B) Degree and registere with the Medical Practitioners Board (MPDB).
Must have a BSc. in Statistics Degree with Information Technology.
- Roman Catholic Chaplains: Must have a professional degree and be an ordained priest.
- Anglican Church Chaplains: Must have a professional degree and be an ordained priest.
- Muslim Imams: Must have a professional degree and be a qualified Imam.
Material Estimate Officer
Must have a BSc. in Information and Communication Technology.
The initial military training for Specialist Officers will take four months.
How to Apply