#InfinixRisingStar: What Does Your Phone Say About You?
Infinix Mobility Kenya has launched a Kenyan Blogging contest themed: #InfinixRisingStar.
The Competition is in its first edition an aimed at challenging the upcoming bloggers to come up with themed blog post, publish them and invite people to engage with them. The main reason behind this initiative is to help nurture the young Kenyan Bloggers into professionals who know just exactly what it takes to come up with a good content, not only for blogs but for various publications.
The theme of the first edition is “What does your phone say about you?”
The competition is not about mobile technology reviews but it is aimed at expressing how people interact with their phones in a day to day basis.
The competition which will be running for 14 days from start to end starts on 25th of June and will see the winner announced on the 10th of July. The winners stand a chance of pocketing an Infinix (X509) Smartphone and a contract to work with Infinix.
How to Participate:
1. Write a blog post themed around “What does your Phone say about you?”
2. Publish the post (either on a personal blog or on a blog you are affiliated to)
3. Share the link on twitter and Facebook with the #InfinixRisingStar
4. Email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org
Criteria for choosing a winner;
The winner will be identified based on 2 of factors;
1. How well they captured the theme and fit into it
2. How much engagement their posts got