3.Constituency ICT Clerks – 580 posts
Minimum Requirements for Constituency ICT Clerks
- Be a Kenyan citizen of high integrity, and be non-partisan.
- Be holder of a minimum of Diploma qualifications in ICT or other IT related field.
- ICT Certification (e.g. MCSE, CCNA or Equivalent) will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years industrial experience in ICT support in a busy environment.
- Hands on experience and skills in Computer Hardware, Network and Software diagnosis.
- Should have effective communication skills and good report writing skills.
- Must be available for the entire period of voter registration.
- Be a Kenyan citizen of high integrity, and be non-partisan
- Age: 21 years and above.
- Must be residents in the Constituency in which they apply for and must quote the same on the application letter and envelope.
Duties and responsibilities of Constituency ICT clerks
- To provide a high quality first level ICT support service to Voter Registration Assistants.
- Restore the normal service to the users as quickly as possible by fixing a technical fault, fulfilling a service request or answering a query to allow the users to work effectively.
- Preparation and testing of BVR Kits in readiness for voter registration.
- Provide technical Support to the VRA′s during voter registration
- Installing, configuring and re-imaging of new BVR kits for replacement.
- Performing data backup and data restoration on the BVR Kits
- Ensure that the BVR kits are fully charged at all times
- Participate in the training of the Registration clerks
- Liaise with the Regional ICT officer to ensure back-up of the registration data is carried out as required.